Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ABC

I'm not quite ready to start the recaps of the Disney trip. I better soon though, or I won't remember anything. Geeze I hope I'm not like this for the wedding recaps!!

Some bloggers have been doing this, so I thought I would, too!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 75. It would be warmer, but since I've been itchy we keep it cooler because it helps a little.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: comfortable? We don't really have a theme.
Photobucket

C- The CAR in the driveway is: probably one of our friends' cars. We keep ours in the garage. It really bothers me when people don't use their garages for cars.

D- My DESK looks: nonexistent. I have no desk.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: it varies depending on work. I like to be up by 8am at the latest so I don't feel like a complete waste of space.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with: two cars, Jimmy's tools, lawn mower, patio chairs

H- My HOUSE is: tiny, but so cute and comfortable for Jimmy and I. It'll be tough when we start having kids.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: a bed, two dressers, and a bunch of clean and dirty laundry I need to take care of today.

J- My favorite JUICE is: Cranberry and grape

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: It's getting finished this week! We been living in a construction zone for about a month.
Photobucket

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Jimmy's grandma, uncle, and father. They picked him up for a graduation party while I had to go to work.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: my bank statement

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: quiet. I don't like talking to my neighbors because they're all weird and like to poke their noses into our business. Especially the old man across the street.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: not a lot of food. Lots of drinks and condiments.

P- My last house PARTY was: I had an engagement party for our friends Ryan and Melissa in May. But people are always over here for movies or dinner.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: my homemade alfredo sauce. sooooo good.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: The front room. It has the most character.
Photobucket

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: I switch all the time or else my hair starts to get gross

T- My largest TELEVISION is: we only have one TV and it's in the front room. It's pretty big.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: nothing. I like to keep it clean

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Saturday. I need to do it today.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: my creepy neighbor's house. Can't wait until we own a house that isn't so close to our neighbors.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money. But don't we all?!

Y- My YARD is: small, and needs to be weeded, but it's so hot and rainy outside I don't think it'll ever actually get done.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: whenever I can stop itching my skin off lately. Usually it's when Jimmy goes to bed because I can get some good cuddles before he falls asleep.

No comments: